Monday, February 05, 2007

Caron Circle Jacket



Well, I finally got started on the Caron Circle Jacket! It is going by so quickly! I'm so thankful for everyone who did this pattern already at Crochetville and found all the errors because now that it has been a few months since it's been out Caron has actually corrected most of the pattern errors! And it has been good to be able to read about the pattern and its potential problems before trying to tackle it myself. That has saved a bunch of headaches for me! I've just finished row 13, and I'm so excited to keep working on it! Too bad I have to stop to make dinner! I'll be back to work soon, though! :o)

UPDATE:

I've made quite a bit of progress on this in the last few days! Yippee! It really is a pretty simple pattern once you get past the first few rows! Of course, I have not yet started the sleeves...that will be a new adventure for me. I like the way it is shaping up so far. I just hope the ruffles aren't too much for me! :o) Well, back to the hook....

Stitchin' and Grinnin',

Cocoa

1 comment:

Karen said...

The jacket looks like it's coming along nicely. Where are the corrections for the pattern? I'd like to see how mine compare.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random