Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well, it looks like I am going to miss another Tackle It Tuesday! So much for my lofty goals to get my house in order each week! Today work was horrible. We were severely understaffed, and I had to work extra hard just to make it through the day and get home. As it is, I got home late and barely have the motivation to make dinner. And to top it all off, I've joined a bunch of ladies at Crochetville in keeping each other accountable to exercise regularly. So...I really have to work out tonight and get myself in the habit of doing so more often. No rest for the weary!

On the crafting front, I am kinda burned out on crochet these days. I have a couple projects in progress, and one I will probably finish tonight...just a bag-holder for all those Wal-mart bags I have lying around. After that, I think I'm going to put the hooks away for a while and let them regain their creative spirit. I am currently more attracted to and inspired by some of the bright and ecclectic fabrics I've been seeing around lately. Since spring has arrived, with summer soon to follow, I'm planning to make some new dresses and skirts to celebrate. Here are a few of the patterns I'm thinking about doing:



















I have to wait until at least next week to go shopping because of the budget, but I am definitely planning on doing alot of sewing in the near future! I may just have to change the name of my blog, perhaps even my etsy shop because I'm starting to think of branching out alot more. The Softie Awards have definitely piqued my interest in creating whimsical little things with a variety of textiles. Oh, there is just so much stuff to make out there! Where does one begin?!
Sittin' and Dreamin',
Cocoa

No comments:

Subscribe with Bloglines
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random