Monday, November 20, 2006

Okay, so I don't have much to write about today, but I'm in a writing mood...so I thought I'd better seize the opportunity! I crocheted a bunch over the weekend, but I can't talk much about that because Christmas is coming! (It's all hush-hush right now, just in case!)

My darling hubby and I have been gradually decorating the house over the past few weeks. Being from the north, we can't stand the warm Texas autumns, not to mention what they call "winter" down here...so we usually put the Christmas tree and decs up before Thanksgiving. It helps beat the warm winter blues. DH's sister is coming tomorrow, and we are so excited to see her! Maybe she can bring some cold north winds with her! She will be spending 5 days with us, and I'm looking forward to the time we'll have together.

Also, the craft fair is next week...I still have to put the finishing touches on a couple of things, and then I will be ready! I am really looking forward to it this year, and I hope that alot of my new creations will sell. I put alot more time, money and creative juices into things this year. Here's hoping it will all pay off!

Well, I suppose I should go do something productive now. (Ugh) Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Subscribe with Bloglines
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random