Sunday, December 03, 2006

Frustration! I really wanted to post some pictures of the Christmas projects I've finished, but blogger is being annoying and not letting me have my post editor toolbar! Grrrrr....grumble, grumble.

Oh well, suffice it to say that my Christmas gifts are complete, and I'm very pleased with the way they turned out. The craft fair at school is in full swing, though I have not done much business so far. We had a little setback on Thursday and Friday because bad weather kept alot of people home. So I'm hoping that Monday and Tuesday I'll be able to sell some more items. But if not, I've been busy setting up an Etsy store and considering all the ins and outs of online sales. Whatever I don't sell at the craft fair will go up for sale on Etsy, so keep your eyes peeled!

I've also been busy reworking the look of my blog (as you can see). I wanted something that was a little more professional looking without being boring. The Scribe template is just my style, too...a little bit romantic, but still very practical! It will be evolving more as I learn how to navigate Blogger beta. Funny how I just dove into this blogging thing, started to think I had things figured out, then decided to switch it all up! I guess I just can't resist a challenge!

Well, that's all for now. I think I'll head on over to Crochetville and try to post my pics there, at least. I just love being able to show off what I've made! :o)

Happy Sunday ya'll!
Cocoa

No comments:

Subscribe with Bloglines
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random