Sunday, December 17, 2006

Vacation is here at last! Yippee! Hooray! Yahoo! (Can you tell I'm excited?) My hubby and I are traveling back north to visit my parents, grandparents, and any other random family members we may happen to see. I can't wait to be so cold that I actually have to wear a warm sweater, winter coat, scarf, hat and gloves! Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I'm really just a northerner at heart, longing for that familiar old wintery weather. It may not be a white Christmas, but at least it will be cold! :o)

I did finish those hats I was working on (see previous post), but I forgot to take pics of them before I wrapped them--oops! So, I will have to try to remember to do that after the packages get opened. I really enjoyed making these hats...so much so that I am thinking of making more for the rest of my family and myself! They were so easy once I learned the stitches...and they are super thick and warm.

Well, it is late, and we have an early start in the morning. So, in case I don't get to blog much again until after Christmas....

Merry Christmas to you all!
Remember, Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
~Cocoa~

No comments:

Subscribe with Bloglines
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random